Our reputation is well earned.
Owner Richie Viscusi began his career with F. Robbins Corp as a sheet metal installer and worked his way up the ladder until the company was sold to Commander Oil in 1991. In addition to being their top sheet metal installer, shop layout person and job site sketcher he learned everything there is to know about heating and air conditioning systems. With over 30 years experience and knowledge, Richie offers quality heating and cooling products and workmanship while guaranteeing complete customer satisfaction.
Skilled, expert tradesmen
Supin Sheet Metal is a custom metal fabrication company that also installs heating and cooling systems. Their fully equipped sheet metal fabrication shop ensures that their customers get a perfectly balanced and installed system, and they even sketch, fabricate and install for other Long Island companies - so you know they are the best!
Bring your design in and we’ll fabricate your work of art for you!
The Values of Our Company
- We are honest and hard working
- We perform quality heating and cooling work
- We stand behind our work and the products we sell
- We guarantee our installation
- We treat customers and coworkers with respect
- We clean up after ourselves each day on the job
- We listen to our customers
- We make sure the customer receives the best value for his/her investment
- We work until the customer is satisfied
- We offer the customer what is in his/her best interest
- We do what we say we will do
- We are trustworthy and have credibility
We live and work by our Values.
That’s why our customers do business with us.
Our company, technicians and vehicles are fully insured.
Member of the Long Island Better Business Bureau.